jueves, 15 de julio de 2010

...and now, here I come

At last. I woke up, and it will be a nice begginning before end.
Even if end comes tomorrow, as we all know but we forget in our conscience.
This birth has been easier than expected, and harder I ever did before.
Thanks everybody for it, Specially bucay and Osho. But like them, even the ones hating or ignoring me, influencing ones or ignored by me. The ones assiting my rebirth and the ones telling me to come back to protective uterus (you know I talk about you,huh?)
Let´s start a trip, go on and advance.
I´m just as excited as calm, as happy as sad, just as heartless as compassive.
I will destroy my past and create a field without fertilizer, will seat and wait for something to grow hopeless, because hope might kill the seeds. And the empty field will be the offspring, and the world above and under will be the offspring, and life will be at last easy at itself without waiting to find you, or find me, living by itself. It will be just life, as always was, and will be.
What a happyness at last, to find each other hear, me with me and without me, burning ships that never should have existed, and stepping ahead with the precious bandage falling down bit by bit to face the WHOLE darkness...
What a joy in darkness, how quiet, what a a sensation of emptyness and perfection.
How much wisdom to come back to a being before being, how much wisdom not willing to be wise, just willing TO BE.
Thanks, Luis, for becoming... stay as you wish, you are in your world at last.
Paraphrasing Prince, the man before known as Luis started his journey.

(originally posted: 17-7-2006)

Hmm I feel some vanity in this words. I guess it happens everytime we share thoughts with the outside world. Sharing somehow is exposing, is waiting for answers. There is a sadness as well within them. After four years, I recognize the tracks of the big wall I had built and wanted to put down. Anyway it was not a bad beginning. But later on, it showed that wall was still somehow there. Guess it grows regardless the care we take. Too many years getting used to face others outside, for sure. Habits, always habits in the middle of everything.

By the way, I started this parallel Blog in english to practise. And also to share my thoughts with english talking people. It´s a good exercise for my mind and allows sharing with some of my friends not talking spanish at all. So, good for all, lets do it ASAP!! hehehehe.....

To be continued, for sure...

1 comentario:

  1. Well, I guess you quickly got tired of practicing English here :) Hope this blog will be updated with something new and interesting soon. I like to practice my Spanish, but English is sometimes better ;))
    G.

    ResponderEliminar